Monday 16 July 2012

Week 9- Global Domains International GDI

 My real experience with Global Domains International GDI, the work at home business opportunity.
           I spent the majority of my 9th week with Global Domains International GDI helping build and develop my team. Time I would normally spend setting up my Twitter postings and placing my Craigslist ads was devoted to communicating to the new members I brought in to the Global Domains International GDI home business opportunity last week. This I feel is a crucial element to success with Global Domains International GDI. Not only do I want my new GDI affiliate team members to feel comfortable in their decision to join GDI, but I also want to help them build their business so they too can have success.
            My team’s success is my success and that is the great thing about Global Domains International GDI. If I work to develop my team and teach them how to replicate my recruiting methods they will build their own teams and increase the size of mine at the same time. Why should I work to bring in 3 new GDI affiliates a week when I can have each of my new team members just bring in 1 person each and my team will still increase by the same amount? Now imagine that I train my team to replicate my actions and to bring in 3 new GDI affiliates each; that would be a total of 9 new team members that my team would increase by. All without having to personally recruit anyone! That is amazing!!
            I did begin to experiment with printed ads in my local area. I found a local flyer that posted an ad for me in their “Work at Home” section for $5 a week. This ad did have immediate results as I received about 3 calls a day off of them. Many people ignored my link Global Domains International GDI website link and immediately called for information. This recruiting option is only realistic if you have no problem discussing Global Domains International GDI over the phone. Personally, I have no problem with it but I do need to work on my skills a little bit. I am not one of those salesmen who can quickly spit out a bunch of facts and Information. I found it easier if I had a designated bullet list of items that I wanted to discuss about Global Domains International GDI right in front of me. This helped me stay on track and to not say more than what is necessary. Really, the ultimate goal of my phone conversations is to get the prospects to go to my Global Domains International GDI web site, and watch the informational video. The video is designed to do all of the selling for me. I just need to get these people to it. I think in the future I will try removing my phone number from the printed ads and see if this generates more hits on my site.
            This leads me to another topic that I would like to discuss. On the weekly Global Domains International GDI webinar I learned that when it comes to GDI, less is more. I don’t need to worry about doing all these different things to get people to join Global Domains International GDI. All I need to do is get people to my site, and the site will take care of the rest. Speaking of the webinar, this is a great source of information for all Global Domains International GDI affiliates. I highly recommend everyone taking a part in it. There are many successful people in Global Domains International GDI and on the webinar we get to learn from them. Hopefully one day I will be featured on the webinar as a 6 figure earner and I too will discuss my path to success to others can duplicate it.
            This Global Domains International GDI webinar is similar to our team’s weekly GDI conference call. I have added a new page to this blog in which I am going to start posting a weekly recap of our Global Domains International GDI conference call. Do to our team having many members from all over the world, not everyone is able to make the calls. This will allow them to come on and read about what was discussed at their convenience. I can also provide the link to our past calls to anyone who requests it. You can contact me at dan@triumph.ws or leave a comment on the page http://therealglobaldomainsinternationalgdi.com/gdi-conference-call. The GDI conference calls contain a vast amount of information useful to both the seasoned GDI affiliate and the new prospect who is thinking about joining Global Domains International GDI.
            I hope to resume a more active role in recruiting new Global Domains International GDI affiliates in this next week. As my team learns how to run their business on their own I will jump back in to recruiting more aggressively. As always, any new members I bring in I will discuss how I did it so you will know what is effective and what is not. Again, if you would like to hear, read about, or participate in our weekly Global Domains International GDI conference call, go to http://therealglobaldomainsinternationalgdi.com/gdi-conference-call. Until next week, have a great day and best of luck to you.
Daniel Grant
Global Domains International GDI
Independent Affiliate
The Real Global Domains International GDI
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Tags:GDI,GDI conference call,Global Domains International,Help with Global Domains International GDI,Home Business,MLM,Network Marketing,Work at home

INCOME FOR LIFE
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment