Monday 16 July 2012

Week 5- Global Domains International GDI

My real experiences with Global Domains International GDI, the MLM work at home business opportunity.
    Week 5 recap- My GDI downline has now grown to 14 total members. This is all thanks to the great work of my team. Through the power of duplication and leverage, my GDI team keeps growing no matter how much time I devote to this business opportunity.
    My Twitter accounts are racing closer and closer to the 2000 followers mark.
Businessquote- currently has 1,565 followers
Richdadquotes- 1,841 followers
Twilightquote- 1,496 followers
    Once I get them over the 2000 follow limit I will be able to resume a more aggressive following campaign in order to build my followers quicker. You have to be delicate when dealing with Twitter because you will find your account blocked or not able to be searched for. When my accounts are sitting on the 2000 limit, if I search for them, they will not show up.
    GDI provides a tool on the backpage that lets you know how many times your http://website.ws/dangrant link has been viewed and from what website the viewer was at, prior to viewing it. This great tool is called your Hit Log. According to my hit log, I get the greatest amount of viewers to my link through my twitter twilightquote account, then any other method of advertising I do. At any given time, about half of the views of my link are from this account. This means that this is a great method of advertising!
    The problem is, I need to learn how to convert these people into actual Global Domains International GDI affiliates. They are taking the first step by going and watching my video, but what can be done to get them the rest of the way? For now, I am going to count on the video and keep tweeting to remind these prospects of the GDI business opportunity.
     Speaking of the video, I have recently switched back to using my http://website.ws/dangrant link, instead of my http://freedom.ws/dangrant link. (The videos played at the 2 GDI links are different) After another week, I will be able to test and see which video is more effective.
    I have also been continuing my Global Domains International GDI advertising on Craigslist. According to my GDI Hit Log, I have had some interests in my ads. All of the prospects have come from my area. (I advertise in my area, 1 random city in the US, and 1 other random international city) I have registered for Google Voice using my GDI e-mail accounts. Once I receive invites back, I will have more phone numbers that I can use in order to place more ads. (You can only place 3 ads a day per phone number)
    For those of you that don’t know about Google Voice this is a great tool you can use in your business life and personal life. You register and receive a local phone number. You can then have that number forward to your cell/house/work or any other number you would like. You can place calls from this number by calling the number from your cell/house/work, and once connected, you can dial the number you would like to call to. This is great because you can give this number out and you will never have to worry about solicitors again. You can set your Google voice number, which also has voice mail, to not forward numbers that you have not saved. This explanation barely scratches the surface of Google voice’s options. For more information on it, go to http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html.
     A problem I have run into on my Craigslist ads is the aggressive spammers that send you multiple e-mails. A way to get around this is to use an e-mail account that is not your daily account. That way, you can just check the account periodically and delete the massive amount of spam.
     UPDATE- As I have discussed before, our Global Domains International GDI team conducts a weekly conference call every Sunday night at 8:00 p.m. EST. We are looking in to the possibility of expanding that call to another night within the week. If Sunday evenings is not good for you, and you would like to participate in the call, please let me know which night would be good for you. We are trying to gather information on which nights would be best for the most amounts of people.
     These calls are a great tool for both you and any GDI prospects you might have. The hosts, Shawn, Liam, and Will discuss a variety of Global Domains International GDI related topics and answer all questions everyone has. I highly encourage everyone to participate in them and learn all that GDI has to offer.
I want to thank you for reading this week’s blog- Week 5: Global Domains International GDI
Thanks,
Daniel Grant
http://yourincome.ws/
http://website.ws/mcmarc_4/
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Tags:GDI,GDI conference call,GDI Starter Guide,Global Domains International,Help with Global Domains International GDI,Home Business,MLM,Network Marketing,Work at home

INCOME FOR LIFE
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment