Wednesday 18 July 2012

Week 6- Global Domains International GDI

My real experience with Global Domains International GDI, the work at home business opportunity.
    Week 6 Recap- My Global Domains International GDI downline grew by 1 member this week to a total of 15 members. I have a truly global GDI team with members from Mexico, Israel, Italy, El Salvador, and the US. Global Domains International GDI offers its Freedom website http://freedom.ws/dangrant in 8 different languages; English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Portuguese. This helps transform your home business in to a true global enterprise. Through these tools we are able to reach out and touch everyone in the world who has access to the internet. Could you imagine the possibilities of selling a domain name to every person in the world who wanted their own website? That is why the opportunities with this business are endless.
     This week I received a request from one of my downline team members for the Freedom website http://freedom.ws/dangrant to be in the Hebrew language. I have sent a request in to Global Domains International GDI’s affiliate support and I am waiting on a reply. This would be another great tool for the Global Domains International GDI team. If anyone else has a request for the GDI Freedom website in an additional language please make contact with me and I will contact Global Domains International GDI affiliate support.
    My Twitter account’s followers keep climbing higher and higher.
Businessquote- currently has 1,633 followers
Richdadquotes- 2,060 followers (Broke the 2000 limit! Now I can start targeting prospects again)
Twilightquote- 1,595 followers
I previously reported that my Twitter marketing was providing me with the bulk of my hits on my “Hit Log.” (The Hit Log is the tool that Global Domains International GDI provides to its affiliates so they can track where the viewers of their http://website.ws/dangrant are coming from prior to watching the promotional video) Well this week was a different story with my Craigslist ads taking over. Within minutes of posting my ads I was already receiving hits. I believe that Craigslist is a very effective form of advertising.
Again, I wish there was a way that I could contact these prospects that are viewing my ads. To combat this, I am going to start posting my contact information within my ads so these prospects will have a means of contacting me if they have any questions. I believe that I was limiting myself by not providing contact information. This way, I will be able to follow up with the prospects and remind them of the opportunities that Global Domains International GDI provides. Especially, the 7 day FREE trial that gives them a risk free chance of starting their own home business.
This leads me to another point; when someone views your video and fills out the sign up information, but does not follow through with joining, Global Domains International GDI send you a notice of a “Missed Sign Up.” Earlier in the week I posted an article on how to handle these.
I also spent a good portion of the week exploring new ways of advertising Global Domains International GDI. Some possible methods is distributing flyers, distributing DVDs, direct mailing prospects, and e-mailing prospects. I personally hate spammers and would never want to be one myself so I want to make sure that my advertisng is effective but does not cross any lines. As I experiment with these different methods I will be sure to post my results for everyone to see.
As a reminder, my team conducted their weekly conference call tonight and as always it was a great success. Thank you very much to Liam Kalish http://Powerful5.ws and Shawn Clark http://www.profit5.ws for helping spread the word about Global Domains International GDI and discussing GDI’s endless opportunities. If you would like to listen in on next week’s call please contact me and I will be sure to provide you with the information.
Thank you for reading about my real experiences with Global Domains International GDI, the work at home business opportunity.
Daniel Grant
http://www.yourincome.ws/

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!Tags:GDI,GDI conference call,GDI Starter Guide,Global Domains International,Help with Global Domains International GDI,Home Business,MLM,Network Marketing,Work at home
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment