Tuesday 17 July 2012

Global Domains International GDI- Missed Signups

My real experiences with Global Domains International GDI, the MLM work at home business opportunity.
 Whenever someone goes to your Global Domains International GDI http://website.ws/dangrant site and views the flash presentation, then proceeds to fill out the join form but does not complete it, an e-mail will be sent to you from Global Domains International GDI letting you know about your “missed signup.” I strongly suggest that you quickly make contact with this prospect by both e-mail and phone. Here are some suggestions as to what to say.
One of my valued team members, Shawn Clark  www.Profit5.ws, provided me with the very sample e-mail he uses in order to remind his prospects of the great opportunity they are missing out on. Here it is.
Subject: I’m Glad You’re Looking To Join Our GDI Team!Hey (Name),
I’d like to chat with you and help you get started with your new business.  I’ve been active with http://freedom.ws/dangrant (Global Domains International GDI) for some months now, and it is the most reliable business venture I’ve ever been involved with.  I’m also working with a very supportive team that’s assisting my business growth.

Let me assure you that the 7-day Free trial is secure.  Although GDI asks for your card info, they don’t charge a penny until after the 7-days.  If you decide to cancel before then, you can call the support line and do so, and your card will not be charged.
Imagine what life would be like if you earned a percentage of every “.com” ever registered… There’s nothing out there like this!  You are going to be amazed at all the tools you’re going to get to run your business, website, e-mail addresses, and more.  All for a $10 business expense!
You can register your website name, and start your business by going back to http://freedom.ws/dangrant
Please give me a call if you have any questions about the business.  I’d be glad to get you off to a fast start, so you can began to see the potential during your trial period.
At the end of this e-mail you would want to include all possible ways of contact that the prospect can reach you at. This includes:
Phone numberE-mail addressWebsiteYour .ws linkAIM and/or Yahoo screen namesSkypeP.O. Box
Next, I recommend quickly following up with a personal phone call. It is my understanding that this is the most crucial part as far as reaching out to new prospects. While on the phone you want to make sure that you sound excited and confident in Global Domains International GDI. Your excitement will rub off on to your prospects and they will be just as excited as you are.
To start the conversation, here is an example of what to say:
“Hey I see you’re signing up with GDI, I’m going to be your team member, so I was just calling to see if I can help you in any way.”
This will get the conversation started and surly the prospect will have many questions for you. Answer the questions to the best of your ability while remaining absolutely 100% HONEST! Global Domains International GDI is a great work at home business opportunity by itself so there is no need to make up stuff on your own. If you are nervous about talking on the phone, my team has members that will gladly get on the call with you and assist in talking to them. Our GDI team is always willing to help each other out. That especially includes helping other new team members bring new prospects in to the Global Domains International GDI work at home business.
If I do not make contact by phone, and my e-mail never gets responded to, I will do a follow up e-mail asking the prospect if they had got my last e-mail and remind them of the GDI opportunity. I always make a point of reminding the prospect of the 7 day free trial.
I hope this information is helpful for you.
Daniel Grant
http://website.ws/mcmarc_4
http://freedom.ws/mcmarc_4
http://yourincome.ws/
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Tags:GDI,GDI conference call,GDI Starter Guide,Global Domains International,Help with Global Domains International GDI,Home Business,MLM,Network Marketing,Work at home

INCOME FOR LIFE

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment