Tuesday 17 July 2012

Week 11- Global Domains International GDI

My real experience with Global Domains International GDI, the work at home business opportunity.
     It was another great week for me in Global Domains International GDI! I had 5 new affiliates join the business, giving me the Global Domains International GDI $100 bonus. This just goes to show that anybody, even a full time worker and full time college student like myself, can achieve this wonderful GDI bonus. All I did to acomplish this was do exactly what is written in my Global Domains International GDI starter guide. The starter guide includes everything that is necessary to be successful with Global Domains International GDI. It contains proven tactics that our team has been using successfully to acquire new Global Domains International GDI affiliate sign ups.
     The next crucial step is for me to work with these new Global Domains International GDI affiliates and help them replicate my success. This will benefit the entire team because we all share in each other’s success. It is a must for me to ensure that my new GDI team members are communicated with effectivily and consistantly. I don’t want them to feel that they are alone in their new business endevor. Another great attribute of our team is that when I am busy with college or unavailible to help my team, other members of our team are there for them and willing to help out. I want to personally thank Shawn Clark (http://profit5.ws) for all of his personal sacrifice for this team. Without his help I would not be having the success I am. He is a valued member of this team and I know that one day I will be young and retired, all thanks to him and Global Domains International GDI.
     2 weeks ago I mentioned that I was experimenting with printed ads in local flyers to help me attain new Global Domains International GDI affiliates. These ads have generated large amounts of phone calls with people interested in the business. The problem is, most of these prospects are more interested in an actual job, not a work at home business opportunity like Global Domains International GDI. I do my best at talking to them and discussing that GDI could provide them with a residual income while they continue their search for a job. Most of them just aren’t interested and are looking for that easy paycheck. I have heard that it takes a total of 5 phone calls to 1 person in order to attract them to a MLM business. I have followed up with a second call to some of these prospects but I have never called them 5 times. I simply do not have the time in the day to place all of these calls. Maybe something I could do would be to pass their contact information on to other members of my team and have them work the prospects. This would be a great way to help my team out and to build my Global Domains International GDI downline. Maybe I will experiment with this in the future.
     Twitter continues to be the main source of my Global Domains International GDI affiliates. I never would have dreamed that a social networking site like Twitter could make somebody so profitible. I want to restate that I simply follow what is written in my Global Domains International GDI starter guide. All of my accounts are now over 3000 followers. 1 of them, twilightquote, has over 4000 followers and continues to be my main source of hits on my Global Domains International GDI hitlog.
Daniel Grant
Global Domains International GDI
Independent Affiliate
The Real Global Domains International GDI
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Tags:GDI,GDI conference call,Global Domains International,Global Domains International GDI $100 bonus,Global Domains International GDI starter guide,Help with Global Domains International GDI,Home Business,MLM,Network Marketing,Work at home

INCOME FOR LIFE
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment